Communications Outside Plant Construction (OSP)
Telecom Fiber provides engineering, construction, and maintenance services for all types of fiber communications. Our expertise spans from the smallest of projects to long haul and emergency response services. We have continued experience working directly with private businesses, large network carriers, community Multiple dwelling units (MDUs) and
government agencies and municipalities.
Proficiency in services includes:
- Overhead Placement 100% 100%
- Underground construction 100% 100%
- Joint trench utility 100% 100%
- Directional Boring 100% 100%
- Conduit Proofing 100% 100%
- Project Management 100% 100%
- Fiber Relocation 100% 100%
Communications Inside Plant Construction (ISP)
We all know that a network infrastructure must connect somewhere and it often take precise knowledge and expertise to ensure a streamline and cost effective ISP build. Through cost effective plans and a team forged around customer service, we have been able to provide technical solutions that are able to design, install and maintain networks specific to that facility.
Proficiency through our ISP services includes:
- Structured cabling 100% 100%
- Innerduct Placement 100% 100%
- Riser Cable Placement 100% 100%
- Facility Engineering 100% 100%
- Complete Property Networks 100% 100%
- Multiple Dwelling Unit Build’s 100% 100%
At Telecom Fiber we understand the complexities of a project and we understand the steps taken to ensure a timely project completion. We offer project management services where we help manage and oversee your project as well as complete turnkey solutions where we are capable of taking your project from conception to completion.
Our proficiencies include:
- Project Design & Analysis 100% 100%
- Engineering & Permitting 100% 100%
- Safety & Policy Adherence 100% 100%
- Communication Standards 100% 100%
- Reported Onsite Inspections 100% 100%
- Quality Control and Closeout 100% 100%
LET’S GET STARTED.
We’re ready to work with you, see how we can help push your project forward.